Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rucker visits Champion Theme Middle in Stone Mountain


Last semester, actor Lamman Rucker, took time out of his busy schedule to speak to seventh grade English students at the Champion Theme Middle School in Stone Mountain, GA.


Rucker, a former teacher himself, shared some timely information about proper monologue delivery and how to perform dramatic orations. You may remember him as hunky Sheriff Troy who becomes enamered with Sheila (played by Jill Scott) in Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married? He has also played roles on tv shows All My Children (Garrett; Mimi Reed’s finance), Half & Half (Chase, Mona’s boyfriend) and All of Us (Rick Harris) and in movies Meet the Browns (Will) and I’m Through with White Girls (Drake Moore).


Lamman Rucker with movie co-star Jill Scott



You can read the entire story on the DeKalb County Schools website


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram

  Check me out on Instagram   Powered by Curator.io Powered by Curator.io