Saturday, December 7, 2013

Celebrate the Life of Nelson Mandela




“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."      --- Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela passed away on Thursday evening, December 5, 2013, in South Africa. As the world mourns the passing of the former South African President, Nelson Mandela, let us remember that this time is more of a celebration than a time for weeping and grieving.

Read more from this post at fanbox

Excerpt from Mandela's favorite poem, Invictus

It matters not how strait the gate,
      How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram

  Check me out on Instagram   Powered by Curator.io Powered by Curator.io