Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reminder Cincinnati Go See America I Am Today!

america I am
America I AM


The Current stop of the America I AM traveling exhibit continues to be Cincinnati at this time. The exhibit is scheduled to wind down on January 2, 2011 bound for its next destination. If you have seen the exhibit in Cincinnati this year, please leave your comments below, I would love to hear from you. For more information on the exhibit which is currently being housed at the Cincinnati Museum Center in Ohio please see my earler post here for more information on the Exhibit itself and its presenter, Tavis Smiley, please see this post here or visit http://www.americaiam.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram

  Check me out on Instagram   Powered by Curator.io Powered by Curator.io